IT Recruiter at Promobi Technology
Views:50 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ProMobi Technologies - Customer Success Specialist (2-6 yrs)
Experience - 3+ years Location
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to the customer to maximize satisfaction. Someone who would be Reviewing the existing customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities : The individual role that you- ll play in our team:
- To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, ongoing support, programme optimization, and expansion.
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers.
- Pay attention to customer's details and complaint
- Provide customer training and education on company products.
- Provide technical support to customer, with the help of Technical team
- Establish a successful account management routine.
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
- To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base
- Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
- Quick learner and versatile.
- Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
- Must have a strong understanding of our Customers- business objectives
- Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the Customers- strategic business goals
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively