HR Manager at Projak Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:116 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Projak Infotech - Manager - Business Development/Sales (2-4 yrs)
- Sales Representatives sells products, goods, and services to customers. Sales Representatives are responsible for finding and engaging with new customers through referrals, networking, and cold calling
- Sale Representatives are often in charge of penetrating a specific industry, client, or geographic area
- Sales Strategy Plan
- Weekly Sales Status Report
- Create & Maintain Customer Database
- Sales Dashboard
Tasks & Activities :
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Working with IBM global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking, follow-up courtesy calls and any other tools.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for workshops in group format, help create basis for customer business case
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of IBM DMS/Workflow products to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of IBM DMS/Workflow products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Ensure quality of service to Client by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of IBM products and processes, and then documenting them.
- Identify and respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
Metrics - Webinar & Event Status reports: KPI - Cold Vs Warm leads, Customer Engagement Metric (Exploring attendee engagement etc.), Audience Retention (Was there a decrease when you hit the 40-minute mark?), Brand Awareness (Measure Social Media interactions before & after), Attendee Feedback
- Measure Success of tender documents, proposals, reports every quarter
- Sales Dashboard: YTD New Customers, YTD Sales Revenue, Average monthly sales, Monthly Target Vs Actual, Monthly sales growth, Region wise Sales figures, Region wise product/ solution-based sales
- Lead to opportunity ratio, opportunity to win ratio, Lead Conversion ratio