Programmatic Analyst - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
WHAT WILL YOU DO :
As a Programmatic Analyst you will be responsible for managing campaigns using demand-side platforms to deliver positive outcomes for our client. An ideal Programmatic Analyst is a self-starter, numbers-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to creatively leverage data to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
KEY TASKS :
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple Demand Side platforms in a self-service manner. Includes, but not limited to, setting bid strategies, performance monitoring, identifying and implementing optimizations (by target audience, content, geographic area, etc.), providing proactive recommendations and program insights.
- Deliver actionable audience and optimization-based insights at agreed-upon cadence.
- Work closely with agency teams to provide insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, strategy/business goals.
- Understand performance objectives and KPIs and develop successful programmatic strategies.
- Proactively learn advanced trading and optimization techniques across all preferred platforms.
- Strictly adhere to agreed quality and delivery timelines.
MUST HAVE SKILLS :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing programmatic campaigns for large clients.
- Solid understanding of programmatic buying landscape including but not limited to DSPs, SSPs and Ad Servers.
- Hands-on experience using DSPs to build and optimize campaigns across various inventory for large-scale clients.
- Preferred experience with Google platforms.
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing: display, video, social and marketing analytics.
- Proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
- Comfortable thinking strategically and analyzing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines :
- Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics or related quantitative program.
- Computer Science, Information Technology
- Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Basic understanding/certification of digital ad techs like Campaign Manager, Sizmek and Facebook Ad manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word & Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US :
At we work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources of our parent company Omnicom and spanning the globe in a variety of industry verticals, we are the data and analytics experts for dozens of Fortune 500 companies.
Omnicom is an equal rights employer and in the India team we are proud of our diversity. We actively look for and welcome new team members from different backgrounds.