Profile IT Solutions - Executive - Tender/Bid Management (3-6 yrs)
Profile-IT is an independent one-stop service provider for all the IT infra needs of industry . Endeavoring to excel in the next-generation IT solutions, Profile-IT has a variety of highly expertise & innovative services in its pool to meet client's need.
What separates Profile-IT is a singular focus on the quality deliverables combined with an innovative ideas, global, and disciplined culture working in niche markets. Established in 2007 as a propriety company and converted to a Pvt. Ltd company in 2016, PITS had already established itself in the small and mid-market segment and aiming high to reach bigger destinations in terms of offering many types of IT and allied services and solutions by increasing its geographical reach and by bringing new services and solutions
Job description :
- Identify Tender and read eligibility criteria with technical and financial then prepare a summary
- Keeping records of all the Tenders published by the department and uploading/submitting the general, technical, and financial documents through online and offline platforms. knowledge on CPP portal, GEM tendering, IREPS etc.
- Manage bidding process from consortiums with partner firms, prepare bid documents, follow up with client/ partners till bid is submitted.
- Work closely with CEO and Sales Head &assist them in their work if needed.
- Searching of Tenders through online and GeM, CPP Portal (Central Public Procurement Portal) on regular basis and identifying which contracts may be of interest to the company.
- Documents scan & upload, BOQ- calculation.
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, and pre-qualifications.
- Prepare all tender documents in specific formats related to the bid.
- Follow up with Vendors/OEM's/departments/clients
- Vendor Registration & Maintaining Vendor Relationship for better pricing.
- Follow up- All mail, (PBG)- Bank Guarantee, EMD Release, Material Dispatch, payment & other deductions. File managing managing, and good communication
- Follow up for Pending payments to the customers
- Manage DSR (Daily Sales Report) with Client's Feedback & Response Reports.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Maintains daily contact and interaction with customer account managers, takes customer orders and creates internal sales orders, check the status of shipments, coordinate (externally and internally) customer requested changes, and prepares and provides customer order documentation (e.g. invoices, tracking number, etc.) and communicates customer requirements internally.
- Helping CEO/Director on office job and managing business co-ordination