Product Specialist - Customer Support - IT (1-6 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Product Specialist - for Snippt Media Private Limited (Field Proxy), a well funded & fast growing organisation based out of Chennai.
Job Profile: Product Specialist (Customer support)
Job Location: Chennai (WFH)
Salary Range: 4.2 to 4.8 lacs + 1 lac variable
Industry Experience: 1-3 Year
Location: Chennai (WFH)
About the Company :
Fieldproxy is a no-code workflow tool that lets anyone with a field team quickly build applications to efficiently manage their field operations. We are a VC-funded startup and are backed by some of the leading venture funds & angels in India & US. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to help deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Job Role :
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks for our customer support team. The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have, and provide assistance as and when required. You would also be expected to setup the account for the clients.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure the product is setup as per the client requirements
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
- 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing or troubleshooting role.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies