HR at Shrek Solutions
Views:20 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Solution Specialist - Presales - Networking & IT Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
Position Name: Product solution Specialist Pre sales
Salary In LPA : 16L to 18L LPA
Experience : 10-12 year
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in networking and IT infrastructure,
Work Nature : Office
Primary Responsibilities :
- Specialist in Zoom and MS Teams infrastructure, Meeting Rooms requirements, device management policies and network & security discussions
- Be the - Trusted Advisor, own the technical interaction with the customer
- Assist Jabra Sales Managers in customer meetings for Room Solutions discussion
- Initiate Demo at customer premise/remote if required
- Facilitate PoC of Room Solutions if required
- Understanding of customer's environment (network / security / device management / OS / etc.) and drafting proposals
- Assist in RFP documentation submission
- Providing training & updates to partners if required
- Guide Jabra Sales Managers on how to sell Room Solutions
- Speak at public events and deliver technical webinars
Post sales :
- Single point of contact for technical issues after deployment
- Transition customer to JSS
Qualifications Required :
- In depth knowledge of technology and platforms, emphasizing Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Google in an enterprise environment
- Technical knowledge of architectures covering Enterprise Networking, Security, and Collaboration, including Video, Management, and Cloud
- Industry experience, knowledge of our competition, market growth, and value USB devices bring to the conference space
- Passion for technology and collaboration, wanting to change the way that customers work
- Experience working across internal stakeholders and regional cultures
- Fluent English
- Ability to present in customer meetings, classroom style training, webinars etc.
- Strategic thinking
- Other languages preferable: Chinese/Cantonese/Japanese/Korean
- Ability to travel regionally
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in networking and IT infrastructure, video collaboration, AV design and implementation
Job Purpose :
- Specialist in meeting room deployments and AV/IT infrastructure. Complete understanding of the requirements in a room, from huddle spaces to large meeting rooms.
- Support the regional sales teams in sales activities by owning the technical engagement with the customer.
- Develop and deliver partner and customer training, addressing the technical solutions of existing partners and helping to on board new partners.
- To be successful, the position will need to collaborate with sales, customer service, support, engineering and product management teams to ensure the solution is met and supported. Will also require in depth knowledge of room requirements and supported platforms and technology. Be detail oriented and be able to present and listen to customers.
- Jabra supports remote working, and the position will require regional travel. The role supports the regional Sales Managers, collaboration BDMs and GA/IA accounts.
- Reporting to the Director Product & Strategic Alliances, the position will work with the Collaboration BU