Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:48 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Product Sales Specialist - IT (3-8 yrs)
- Supportive team culture which sets you up for success from Day 1
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great work-life balance
The Employer :
Our client provides a software that manages conversations for medium to large enterprise in India. With AI and machine learning, the Company helps businesses take control of their conversations with customers which enhances customer experience.
The Job :
The Product Sales Specialist will develop and manage a portfolio of VIP Key Accounts. You will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as well as new sales, up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the IT Software industry.
- Experience covering Financial Services and Professional Services is strong plus.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments