Product Marketing Role - IT (0-1 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for young, ambitious and creative professionals to join us on this exciting journey. Successful candidates must demonstrate that they are self-driven, goal oriented and who can set their own benchmarks.
This is your dynamic opportunity to be a part of efforts of a young IoT start-up company. You must carry your attitude on your sleeve and be the face of the company at trade shows, press meets and other prospect contact points.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to) :
- Create, deliver and optimize all marketing & communication materials.
- Develop content & manage communications across various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter
- Build & manage a rich content that attracts qualified audience to website like whitepapers, case studies, blogposts, videos, infographics etc.
- Write & post press releases.
- Deploy marketing initiatives to support new product launches across different mediums
- Assign leads to sales team from executed marketing initiatives.
- Bottom line is to make Synconext standout, become the category leader and enable sales growth.
- Seriously interested in working in dynamic startup environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (Degree in Engineering would be an added advantage)
- Good understanding of technology conversant with the growing up pains and potentials of a young brand.
- Should generate ideas frequently and is always working out ways and means of - doing it better- .
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Effective communication skill (English written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What will you gain when you work with us?
- You will have the opportunity to innovate and find solutions in unlikely places.
- Opportunity to shoulder greater responsibilities while working closely with the company's founders and senior management of the clients.
- You will continuously get new challenges to build your own path and shoot for greatness. You can go fast and fearless (aka startup environment)
- You will get to work with people whom you will love because we respect each other, believe in collaboration and total team work across different functions (seriously!)