Founder at Serving Skill
Views:8 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Marketer - Sales Enablement - SaaS (2-4 yrs)
- Deliver high-quality visual presentations, assets, and prototypes for Sales Pitches/Competitor Analysis/Whitepapers
- Identify customer pain points and provide solutions through presentation to the sales team to accelerate deal closures
- Plan a quarterly calendar of middle-funnel and bottom-funnel content that highlight product benefits and value propositions
- Maintain brand consistency in the presentations and the communication tones
- Develop and proactively manage all creative services requests across departments, setting timeline expectations, and regularly report out delivery status to the reporting Manager
- MBA with 2-4 years of experience in B2B/Technology/SaaS Marketing/Analytics
- Product Analytics/Sales Enablement experience is a plus
- Ability to convert abstract ideas into beautiful presentations
- Expertise in Visual Design and Development and strong knowledge of design tools like Microsoft PPT, Keynote, Canva, Infograpia, etc.
- Willingness to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Copywriting and content writing experience is a big plus
Life at Company:
We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits:
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Graduation - Any Graduate