Product Marketer (1-14 yrs)
Title : Product Marketer
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
About You :
- You are an independent worker;
- You are super organized and capable of handling multiple project timelines across different groups
- You are creative and enjoy bringing ideas to life
- You enjoy writing and excel at turning complicated concepts into simple statements
- You love to learn and have a real interest in general marketing and marketing technology
- You love multi-tasking and enjoy the freedom to work on different projects and with different people
- You are a positive person who loves to work with others, and they like to work with you
Product Marketing - Contribute to the product marketing efforts of fine tuning the positioning, messaging, launching, marketing products. Translate product and feature-centric messaging into persona and industry-focused messaging.
Demand generation - You will develop and execute demand generation tactics in collaboration with internal data engineering experts community builders.
Content creation - You will develop and enhance content about our products across various avenues, including but not limited - websites, white papers, case studies, blogs, ebooks, brochures, and more.
Sales Enablement - Embed yourself within the sales team and equip them with strategy and content that will boost win conversions. Content includes but is not limited to pitch decks, battle cards, and emailers.
Marketing Enablement - Collaborate with community, and performance marketing teams on marketing campaigns and initiatives. Provide customer info, market insights, and content needed for each campaign.
Market Research - You will conduct research projects disseminate information on target market - organizational demographics, buying journey, and user persona, etc.,
Competitive Intelligence -You will conduct research, build points of view, and collect crucial information on our competitors and their product stacks and disseminate the same within our organization.
- 1 - 13+ years of exposure in Product Marketing or 4+ years of marketing experience in B2B companies
- Experience working in hyper-growth and large tech companies (Consumer and SaaS experience ideal).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex information in clear and simple language.
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured data-supported way.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Proven track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on getting it done in a fast-moving, technical environment.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with and delivering results for product teams, sales teams, and customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision-making and strategy development.