Associate Manager - Recruitments at Adept Recruiting
Views:211 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Product Manager - Telecom (4-8 yrs)
We are currently looking for a proactive Product Manager with the confidence and ability to manage and develop winning product ranges for the Australian ICT market. Your key focus will be to drive new product initiatives from concept to launch, continually identifying potential growth opportunities.
Position : Product MAnager
Experience : 3 - 6 years
- The role will challenge your creative and commercial skills equally while providing you with the opportunity to own and make a huge impact on your respective product categories.
- The successful candidate will ideally have a background in technology products, in Home-wares or network.
Specific responsibilities will include :
Product Management : Manage a varying portfolio of products, creating and executing category plans;
Product Development : Identify the new product development process for your categories, working effectively across internal departments, including sourcing and sales as well as global offices;
Consumer Research : Initiate research projects to support your category needs;
Market Analysis : Conduct regular reviews and analysis of the market and competitor activity. This includes sales data analytics using software;
Category Presentations : You will be 'our face' for your respective areas, and will be required to present range plans to internal counterparts and external stakeholders in range review meetings. You must be able to demonstrate great oral and written communication skills.
Sales Interface: Manage and action sales requests for product presentations and range development, for Australian markets. You will be responsible for ensuring relevant staff are educated and armed with the right tools to sell.
What you'll bring to the tea
- Solid exposure to Product Management and Development - experience in technology or telecommunication and Hardware
- (PABX) based products are essential
- 3+ years in marketing/buying or product management experience
- Demonstrated abilities in managing multiple products and projects, whilst responding to market demands in a dynamic B2B environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well and collaboratively in a small team
- Attention to detail: packaging, copywriting and sign-off are a key component of your role, so you must be strong in this area
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing discipline (or similar)
- A positive, can-do attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.