Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:38 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Supply Side - Media (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Product Manager - SSP
Shift Timing : Work from Home, 3PM-12PM during lockdown due to Covid-19 then it is normal day shift
- Own relationships, operational aspects, including integration onboarding and analytics for new Demand/ Supply Partners.
- Collaborating with product and engineering for product enhancements and tech requests from publishers.
- Independently use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgement of client traffic to provide feedback to drive programmatic growth and volume.
- Own ad creative review process, revenue & growth analytics, triage escalations.
- Work with programmatic publisher account management team to review and investigate potential growth opportunities.
- Work day-to-day to resolve Advertisers issues and requests.
- Create periodical reports, dashboards and PPTs for internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- Ensure Demand / Supply partners receive the highest level of customer service and support.
- You shall be responsible for SSP White Label Setup, and should have SSP Integration experience.
- Having a strong understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Demand-Side Platform (DSPs), Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), ad exchanges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across business, product and tech teams.
- Ability to work independently to manage relationships with US Demand/Supply Partners and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and time management skills
At least 6-8 years of total work experience with a minimum of 5-6 years focused on account management within programmatic advertising tech ecosystem with on hands experience working with Real Time Bidding partners.
Interested Candidate may reach out directly on +91 99531 38435 for smooth transaction of discussion