Senior Associate at Talent Source
Views:90 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Paper Chemicals (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for MNC in to specialty chemicals
1) Provide Marketing & Technical support to Sales team in consultation with R&D for product selling.
2) Make product presentation at customer end to effectively promote products1.
3) Selection of appropriate product for the customer and proving cost economics of our product.
4) Give feedback on competitor activity & prepare SWOT analysis vis-a-vis competitors.
5) Promote new products through trials and identify potential customers.
6) Scrutinise all lab reports on Paper Chemical Products (samples collected on field) and troubleshooting.
7) Conduct critical trials, oversee other trials and provide relevant inputs.
8) Support the customer in setting the appropriate process parameters for better results from our products.
9) Review customer complaints in coordination with R&D for corrective actions and implement the same in field.
10) Provide training and guidance to internal sales team.
Required Candidate profile
B.E. (Chemical Engineering) with 10 -15 years experience in Paper Chemicals.