Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:215 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Media (2-4 yrs)
Job Title : Product Manager
Shift Timing : Work from Home, 3 PM-12 PM during lockdown due to Covid-19 then it is normal day shift
As a Product Manager, you will be working on strengthening our product portfolio by launching new and innovative ideas to reach our growth and monetization of goals.
- Identify, refine, and prioritize opportunities that align with overall strategy.
- Drive the roadmap for engineering and data science development that aligns with overall product strategy.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Gather and translate requirements from the business and users into stories to groom with engineers and designers to develop into a backlog.
- Define requirements and priorities for data science research and algorithm development.
- Develop and refine user workflows and feature designs with UX designers.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure success, rapidly iterate what works, and correct what doesn- t.
- Coordinate testing to validate design decisions and product effectiveness.
- Track and monitor Key Performance Indicators to maintain positive product outcomes
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager for B2B internet products
- Have an eye for data and have strong problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience working with Web and Mobile products
- Experience in development/analytics/data science background will be a plus
- Experience with all stages of the product life cycle
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Good understanding of data, analytics and SEO
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders, market research & cross functional teams to deliver on business objectives
Interested Candidate may reach out directly on +91 99531 38435 for smooth transaction of discussion