Recruitment Consultant at Hyrefox
Views:200 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manage the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then lead the implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Conduct user& site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team and ensuring Data Science& Machine Learning is used to enhance consumer buying experience
- Focused on extracting business value out of different algorithms.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design, and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Responsible for metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in the product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business Management or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years of progressively increasing responsibility within an - Online- environment (e-commerce) with a primary focus on Product Management.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products, its establishment as a known Brand (US Brand is preferred)
- Experience in conducting User Research/ User Interviews would be preferred
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating the best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.