Product Manager - Marketing - Automation Products (5-12 yrs)
- Developing our service and product portfolio as well as promoting and selling our products to end-customer.
- Drive end to end automation products
- Develops products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, developing marketing strategies, and determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements and appraising new product ideas and/or products.