Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - Marketing (2-6 yrs)
-Contribute in shaping the future of digital currencies
-Utilize your technical expertise within this senior role
-Attractive compensation package
Our client is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. They are delivering new-age fintech solutions, built grounds up from our technology innovators to solve large un-solved problems. They are the new age payment method, combining your points and payment ensuring you not only save on every payment you make but also earn new accelerated rewards.
They empower banks, brands, acquirers, and customers to make their program completely business viable and turn their app as a contactless payment mode for offline payments or as a checkout option on online merchants using - Pay with Rewards.
As Payment Products Manager, you will be defining the way consumers will make payments using digital currencies, innovate for and with consumers. By virtue of this role, you will be leading the company's growth by building and delivering innovative offerings in the market along with merchants. You would be also responsible for maximising the potential of our new product launches through Go-to-market planning, marketing as well as execution.
What you will do as Product Leader
- Lead Product Growth: Re-create the consumer journey of Points + Pay and create a new industry benchmark with success rates. Lead Issuers and Acquirer products along with reporting, analytics, reconciliation, settlement tools.
- Go-Live: Own the end-to-end product go-live and work closely with business teams, merchant partners and technology teams.
- Product Innovation: Launch new innovative Payment methods for customers that throttle customer delight and set a new benchmark. Be on top of the voice of customers as well as the happenings in the competitive landscape and the industry as a whole.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Define and iterate on the positioning, messaging, and pricing of our products. As well as establish the target market segment, industry, and marketing strategy to reach out and acquire new customers and merchant partners.
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy and execute this to perception alongside your cross-functional peers to successfully drive a given product launch into General Availability with the maximum possible impact. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus
- You have at least 2 years of relevant Product Management, development and marketing experience.
- You have a post-graduate degree (e. g., MBA) from a top school (e. g. ISB / IIM) preferred.
- You have very strong knowledge, expertise and hold on Digital Payments, Merchant Solutions, Loyalty Programs, Consumer Product Development
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- You have a - Can do- attitude and comfort with working in a fast-paced, unstructured start-up environment.
- You have outstanding product skills - including product management, development and marketing. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have an instinctive ability to connect with potential partners, customers and deliver customer-driven innovation based on an understanding of unique customer needs and to define the desired end-to-end customer experience.
- You have the ability to synthesize learnings, draw relevant insights and think strategically to ensure the right things get prioritized and acted upon by the team.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to evolving one's role based on changing project needs.