Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:273 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Product Manager - eCommerce Startup (5-12 yrs)
- Opportunity to lead and mentor a mid-sized team.
- Friendly and helpful work environment.
- Attractive salary & benefits.
Our client is a well-funded E-Commerce startup that has recently closed a Series A funding round. The Company is all set to expand its operations across Southeast Asia. Based out of Bengaluru, the Company provides customers access to affordable infinite wardrobe within a seamless mobile application based shopping experience.
As a Product Manager, you will translate user requirements into design and work alongside multiple teams including Marketing, Growth, Operations, and Product.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with product leadership to manage and drive strategic priorities.
- Translating the identified business needs into requirements easily understandable by cross-functional teams
- Understanding the user experience aspect and building features to meet both user & business needs.
- Working closely with UX/UI designers, engineering teams, QAs, and analytics teams to bring ideas from conceptualization to implementation.
- Analysing data and usage patterns and maintaining an optimised experience pre and post product launch
- Staying on top of design guidelines and technologies that affect the business as well as evaluate the performance of products and features and develop recommendations for improvement.
- You have at least 6 years product development/management experience, ideally within an E-Commerce industry.
- You have prior experience in design, development, launch, and measurement of successful consumer web and mobile products.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a go-getter!
- You can exercise discretion and can maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- You are willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed to meet business needs
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Ref : 68622401