Senior Associate at Talent Source
Views:83 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Chemical Products (5-8 yrs)
Product Manager - MWF
Job Role :
- Accountability & ownership of Brand's Road Map, Product Management & Marketing Communications
- Marketing Strategy for defining the brand proposition to the target consumer - ATL, BTL, PR, Digital and Social Media handling.
- 360 degree campaign management, media strategies & tracking advertising effectiveness
- Driving a solution set across teams - Design, Development, Sourcing & Supply Chain for company-wide go-to-market plan.
- New Product Development based on market research, consumer insights, sales feedback & competition mapping.
- Need gap analysis through research, consumer interaction & testing new product concepts.
- Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management in tune with the product life cycle.
- Conceptualizing, planning and implementing the marketing activities for launch of new products.
- Launch of Brand Website and tracking of brand's performance on E-commerce & Digital platforms
Candidate Requirement :
- Engineer + MBA Full Time
- Should be from Lubricants / Industrial consumables / Coatings / MWF
- Only Female candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.