Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:89 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Product Lead - eCommerce Startup (5-10 yrs)
Product Lead - E-Commerce Startup
The Offer :
- Lead the product strategy for an exciting e-commerce platform
- Provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced startup environment
- Fantastic work culture and market leading compensation
The Employer :
Our client is a well-funded startup that is re-imagining the skincare industry. They understand that every person is different and have a unique skin routine. With this in mind, they focused on making personalised skincare using organic ingredients that is customised to individual requirements
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering with the Founders to be a thought leader for products and help customise the e-Commerce platform and backend logistics.
- Lead the experimentation strategy for e-commerce funnels with a focus on conversion and retention
- Drive all product plans; provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced startup environment
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of product features
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute the right marketing, analytics and other internal tools
- Serve as the single point of contact for all product strategy and execution
- Build and scale a strong product and engineering organisation for the company.
The Profile :
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management in a relevant field or industry with high consumer side touch-points
- You have previously worked at an e-commerce, media, analytics or a start-up
- You are comfortable discussing technical implementations and new opportunities with technical team members.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- You are detail oriented and have excellent analytical and quantitative skills