HR Manager at Process Nine Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:70 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Process Nine Technologies - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Process9 is India's leading language technology company.
- Language services is a $50 billion global industry, while the language market in India is growing by over 30% year-on-year. Process9 intends to consolidate its market leadership in India and is making an entry into the global market with its products and services.
- More than 80% of Indian population is not English-savvy whereas over 98% of Internet content in India is in English. The need for local language content in India is growing like wild fire. Process9 intends to meet the language needs of the industry and Govt to capture a large share of this unmet need.
- Being a B2B and SaaS based Software Company, we develop application platforms for language localization of websites, mobile apps, enterprise applications, digital documents and much more. We develop the best-in-class Natural Language Processing (NLP) software using AI/ML technologies for translation and voice applications for Indian languages that are used by hundreds of leading enterprises in India and now attracting global users on Internet and Smartphones.
- Being a fast-growing company, we expect to grow our revenues by more than 150% year-on-year for the next 3-4 years. Some of the specific areas of focus for the company in the next 12-24 months are:
- Enhance technology platforms and services for global competition
- Expand the product portfolio and language coverage to include more industry segments
- Enter large global markets such as North America, Europe, West Asia, Japan etc
- Provide world-class customer services
We- re looking to add innovative, ambitious, passionate and energetic teams across various functions of the company to help the company meet and exceed its business objectives.
For more information, please visit our website: https://process9.com/
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for online or remote sales of software products via email, video calls etc
- Develop excellent insights into the target market segments and geographies
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities
- Regularly track competition and general market activities
- Effective account mapping and networking at all levels within customer organizations
- Achieve and exceed budgeted sales
- Establish relationship with customers to maximize retention
- Identify opportunity with existing customers to get repeat business from them
Desired Profile :
- Degree in Business Management s desirable but not necessary
- 4-8 years of direct or partner sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and good understanding of B2B sales
- Good grasp on software sales and an ability to quickly learn about new technologies
- Prior experience in digital, online or remote sales for IT/Software products in India or abroad will be preferred
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Passionate, innovative and ability to function independently
- Ability to use connects to generate new leads
- Excellent team player