HR at Winorbit Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:116 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Process Executive - International Voice Process (1-5 yrs)
DIVISION : International Voice Process
POSITION : Process Executive - Voice
JOB TITLE - Process Executive
LOCATION Gurugram, India
REPORTING STRUCTURE : Manager
Our Client has more than a decade of financial services domain experience; possesses extensive advanced analytical capabilities; and is supported by an experience workforce of technical and client service professionals. Our leadership team has gained industry recognition for their practical expertise and thought leadership in card payments, analytics and fraud management; having previously served in senior management positions with leading financial institutions.
Our Goal :
We seek to be recognized by clients as a valued business partner that consistently delivers tangible operational and strategic advantages. Our pathway to industry leadership starts and ends with helping clients to harness the power of data; converting data into useful intelligence, and applying next-generation financial crime analytical engines, supported by our portfolio of Our Client
Essential Solutions :
Key Responsibility Area :
The fundamental duties & tasks the define the job are:
- Responsible for inbound & outbound calls with end customers to resolve customer queries.
- Responsible for reverting customer queries via email.
- Gather appropriate data from the internal tools to substantiate transaction validity, evaluated information gathered & determine the appropriate course of action.
- Responsible for providing high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries and customer requests.
Job Description :
- Education - Graduates (Pursuing graduation / undergraduate with strong interpersonal skills )
- Strong verbal & written Communication Skills.
- Experience - 1 to 4 years
- Flexible to work in 24- 7 shift timings.
- Minimum 6-Months experience in US or UK customer care support.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Follow required procedure & guidelines
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills along with active listening
- Good Analytical skills
- Quick Learning Ability
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities & manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
Benefits & Perks :
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance
- Two weekly offs - 5 days working and 2 Week Offs
- Hassle-free transit to work - Cab facility available for pick & drop
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.