HR at Prione Business Service Pvt. Ltd
Views:424 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Prione - Associate - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Prione - Associate - Sales - Contract Role)
Sales Associate - Sponsor Ads
Reporting Manager: Sales Lead Location: Bangalore
Role Type: Individual Contributor Department: Sales & AM
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
- As a Sponsored Products Sales Associate with Prione you will have the exciting opportunity to enable small and medium businesses to advertise their products to millions of customers across India. The role will require engaging with SME's at all points of their advertising life cycle right from identifying the right products for advertising online business to managing their advertising account for first few weeks to enhance probability of their success in advertising.
- You will be training sellers on systems required to operate their advertising accounts, helping them set up and manage their advertising campaigns. You will be doing analysis of seller performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform. Your success will be measured by the performance of your managed sellers and impact of sellers on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a rapidly changing environment required to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. Should be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of sellers by identifying potential sellers and selection on the platform for advertisement
- Manage and grow the seller's business through relevant business and advertisement insights. Build and execute seller level growth plans that cover key business opportunities for the seller and Marketplace.
- Understand seller products, train sellers on advertisement on best practices and enable them for long term success on the marketplace
- Identify the root cause of the problem, do a deep dive, provide insights, business trends and right solution to the managed sellers
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to unblock seller needs or fast track processes.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of newly launched seller to ensure their success on the online business platform.
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in sales
- Passion for e-commerce is required.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus, highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Disciplined in executing repeatable operational processes.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability solve on the spot.
- Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Experience working with SME retailers.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- Experience in selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services.
- Experience in managing portfolio of products/services.
For More details please visit