HR at Prione Business Service Pvt. Ltd
Views:56 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Prione - Associate - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Reporting Manager : Regional Manager
Location : Anywhere in India
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Department : Sales & AM
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- As a Sales Associate with Prione, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for SMB (Small and medium Business) for Prione in India. The role will require engaging retailers at all points of their life cycle. You will have to identify and recruit retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform, train sellers and help them integrate with our product platform and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform. This role is critical to Amazon's strategy in India from a customer experience perspective and is a great opportunity to be part of a new entrepreneurial team solving challenging problems in the e-commerce space. You will be required to travel to retailer locations within city.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by Prione and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Define and Identify valuable sellers, selection and industry verticals we target for various Prione services using local knowledge.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance & making them successful post launch.
- Acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- More than 2 years of experience in sales.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business by the numbers-.
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
For More details please visit