Recruiter at Prione Business Service Pvt. Ltd
Views:1400 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prione - Assistant City Manager (3-9 yrs)
Assistant City Manager
Reporting Manager : City Manager Location: Pune
Travel Required : Yes
Role Type : Individual Contributor Department: Amazon Pay
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- You will be responsible for managing employees from the agency and drive acquisition of merchants for Amazon's offline scan and pay solution. Purpose of the role is to make Amazon Pay ubiquitous in the area that you are handling and make it as acceptable as cash.
- Role will involve managing large teams (150 - 180 off roll resources) across all major cities in India for 2019. It will also involve driving training programs and incentive programs to keep the FoS engaged and attrition within acceptable limit
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage 120-180 resources on manpower agency payroll with the help of 3 agency managers and Team leads reporting to them (All on agency payrolls)
- Drive productivity numbers, controlling attrition, and managing absenteeism as per the goal sheet
- Ensure a specific predefined HC at all times through proactive hiring as and when required
- Drive acquisition and quality goals (active merchants, compliant merchants) for the area handled by you
- Identify key merchants and ensure that they are acquired and are actively transacting with Amazon Pay
- Identify key markets and ensure adequate merchant density in those areas. Do regular visits to ensure our visibility is in line or better than competition
Job Specifications :
Education : Minimum Graduate, MBA Preferred
- More than 3 years of experience in sales and distribution
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as per requirement to meet sellers and drive business objectives
- Experience working with FMCG, Telecom or payments industry
- Understanding of the payments landscape in India with prior distribution experience
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets