HR at Prione Business Service Pvt. Ltd
Views:30 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Prione - Account Management Executive (1-3 yrs)
Account Management Executive
Reporting Manager : Associate Manager
Location : Bangalore
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Department : Account Management
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties over phone. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various Amazon services using local knowledge and available tools.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
- Support retailers with valuable inputs and help them become successful on Amazon marketplace.
- Track and monitor own performance.
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of English, Hindi is a must. Additional language knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Passion for e-commerce is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
For More details please visit
Company Website: https://www.prione.in/
LinkedIn Prione Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prione-business-services-private-limited/about/