General Manager HR at Print House
Views:133 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Print House - Manager - Events & Digital Projects (8-16 yrs)
1. Detailed planning of production briefs, budget analysis, cost & elements comparison and negotiating with production agencies.
2. If the project has to be produced by the internal team, then one has to assemble a team of vendors to execute an event or a shoot.
3. Making a roadmap of existing beauty pageants from dates per say and by making sure the premium stakeholders are locked as per our road map and timelines.
4. Locking of venues on barter for photoshoots, video shoots and events.
6. Locking of events & digital shoot technicians such as show director, light designer, music DJ, backstage managers, graphic designers, producers, editors, etc.
7. To lock a liquor and catering partners for all events.
8. Arranging licenses and permissions for all events & managing government civic authorities during the events.
9. Creation of a PNL with the commercial team by involving every team member who lead their respective departments and provide a proposed cost to the management.
10. To plan and execute travel, logistics & accommodation locally and outstation.
11. Planning, organizing, execution & delivery of all on ground events and digital shoots
12. Adhering to all timelines and ensuring the production agencies have delivered as per committed.
13. Sharing a constructive feedback of the particular event to the agency.
14. Making sure all finances are released and keeping a constant track on the pnl in due course of the pageant.
15. Making sure we get the video copies of that event so that we can keep it in our library.
PS: The candidate should possess good knowledge in events & digital shoot line production.