Manager HR at Primus
Views:201 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Primus - Senior Executive - CRM - Real Estate Vertical (3-7 yrs)
1. Taking complete ownership post handover from sales team, from agreement execution to handover.
2. Accountable for collections beyond 10% for any booking.
3. Responsible for ensuring correct documentation.
4. Preparing demand notes and following up for payments in a timely manner.
5. Co-ordinating with the bankers for smooth loan processing of customers.
6. Addressing customer grievances in a professional manner.
7. Processing the sale deed for registration and preparing a checklist prior to the same.
8. Co-ordination with the legal team to address queries.
9. Co-ordination with the Liasion team for documents.
10. Co-ordination with the operations team to ensure smooth transfer of ownership from the developer to the client.
11. Co-ordination with the projects team to address snags prior to handover.
12. Ability to move around in case of customer meetings at their respective residences.
13. Preparing interest notes in case of payment delays and collecting the same.
14. Creating positive experiences for customers and thereby increase future referrals.
15. Preparing collection reports depicting monthly collection and future projections on a monthly basis.
- Willing to travel within Bangalore as will be based at site
- Comfortable with Local Language
- 6 days working