Manager HR at Primus
Views:175 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Primus - Head - Sales - Real Estate Vertical (10-15 yrs)
- Provide inputs during the price matrix definition process for the residential segment based on latest market price trends and other related parameters
- Monitor sales process by devising customer mix, positioning, pricing, and payment schedules based on delivery schedules
- Handling Sales through channel partners and assisting them with product knowledge to boost sales of the company.
- Participating in Property expos to promote Projects in and around the Bangalore.
- Involving in corporate presentation and promotional activities.
- Following up for collections and receivables.
- Meeting the sales target fixed by the management
- Developed marketing & sales strategies to build consumer preference
- Managed pre-sales and post- sales activities to ensure accomplishment of sales targets and drive volumes
- Undertook Above-the-Line (ATL) and Below-the-Line (BTL) promotional activities and maintained healthy business relations with B2B business associates
- Worked on worksite campaigns, lead generation and sales closures, delivering after sales assistance
- Tracking competition & real estate market movement evolving marketing & sales strategies in-line with current market scenarios driving new initiatives for the region
- Conducting surveys to collect customer feedback and market intelligence related to project
- Establish a robust framework to ensure effective validation of customer documentation for sale
- To respond to customer queries for residential projects in a timely manner. Serve as the highest point of issue resolution
- Work with Corporate marketing and branding team for project.
- Ensure post sale deed documentation with Legal
- Timely handover of all customer related information to the Facility Management team post possession
- Report achievement against sales target and initiate activities to increase sales
- Maximize sales revenue and drive timely collections to ensure minimal receivables