HR Business Partner at Primathon
Views:22 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Primathon - Account Manager - Sales (3-6 yrs)
Job Description : Account Manager
Company Summary :
- If Tech is the future, we are a company of future building. Presenting Primathon, the one stop solution for all tech related challenges in companies. At Primathon, we strive to deliver world-class software for our clients and empower our engineers to become full-stack in technology and provide them 360 experience.
Company Link : https://primathon.in/
Office Address : 5th Floor,5th Floor, 108, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
Job Profile Summary :
- We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company services and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
- To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. Candidates should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain service provided by Primathon.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met and facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Take charge of project review meetings, presentations, reporting and documentation
- Manage multiple projects across different accounts, at a time and collaborate with respective service delivery teams & Coordination with the existing users along with the operation and backend team.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in client servicing or account management and experience in managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent at relationship building, nurturing and maintaining contacts
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts & the ability to troubleshoot as needed
Location : Gurgaon( Work from office)
Job Type : Full Time