HR Partner at ITC Imperial
Views:357 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Primary Research Role - KPO (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients.
- You will elucidate the mission and business model industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry - Leaders (AIL).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/ tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers /Analysts/ Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.
Job Criteria :
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature; proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
- We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Express a strong desire to work in a team;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients- needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time