HR at Prestige Group - Forum Malls
Views:276 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prestige Group - Executive - CRM (3-6 yrs)
Prestige Group - CRM Executive (Forum Malls)
Position Title : CRM Executive (Forum Malls)
Country/City : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Udaipur, Mysore, Mangalore
Experience : 3-6 Years
Minimum Qualification : MBA in Marketing preferably with Engineering
About Forum Malls
Prestige has been a first mover in the mall business, and today the - Forum- is a household name.
- Ten years from where we started, we are ready to reinvent the way malls are designed. Today, Forum malls create a space where the modern Indian consumer's needs for shopping, fun, recreation, intellectual stimulation and entertainment are met in a single universe. For people who cherish their homes, and excel at the work place - here is the third place - Forum.
- Where you are ready to experience different dimensions to life, cultivate new interests, make new friends and shop for a new wardrobe; where fitness, creative exploration, culinary adventures and imaginative journeys await you. At the Forum you are at the epicenter, the most happening place in the city. You are a part of the circle.
And the circle, which is the foundation of the new Forum logo, is an invitation to come and experience the third place.
Welcome to Forum, by Prestige :
Vibrant, stimulating and inclusive - the Forum is a hub of activity, where the latest talent, the top brands and a range of exciting experiences are ready to stimulate every one of your senses. Come alive in this highly charged, energetic atmosphere, where your interests are cultivated, you gain new confidence in the way you look and feel, and there is entertainment all year round!
1. Develop, spearhead and implement overall strategic marketing plans that addresses issues in the marketing and communications for Forum Koramangala in the area of CRM and Data Analytics.
2. Spearhead the Forum marketing automation, CRM, Loyalty and Digital initiatives to enable the increase in GTO and customer personalization.
3. Data collection and data management - must have experience in data cleaning, proficient in excel, experience in marketing automation tools (Salesforce), campaign building, journey mapping and success metrics.
4. Drive, collate, analyze and derive sufficient insights from the key business parameters such as GTO, Footfalls, Sales data from the POS and Personalized Customer Data.
5. Enable data driven marketing through marketing analytics and achieving 10x results.
6. Understand the current trends, constantly innovate and develop content relevant for today's consumer through marketing automation.
7. Collate, analyze and derive insights through this data. Build a knowledge system to enable effective strategic planning for all Marcom initiatives and to increase the overall revenue growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.