Business head at Newway Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Presales Specialist - Cyber Security - IT (5-12 yrs)
We are pleased to inform you about a job opportunity for Presales Specialist.
Please find below the required details & share your updated CV (Word Format) for further process.
Position Name: Presales Specialist (Cyber Security)
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc or Relevant certifications
Exp: 5- 12 Years
CTC: Best in Industry
- Deep understanding of infrastructure (data center, network & end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations center / compliance & risk management / data security & threat management
- Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen
- Knowledge of security products from leading OEMs such as MicroFocus, HP ArcSight, Fortinet, CheckPoint, McAfee, Juniper, RSA, IBM, etc.
- Knowledge on Vulnerability & Threat Management
- Strong industry experience, especially across Indian markets
- Product OEM and Partner Relationship Management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Financial acumen / deal structuring
- Holding one or more of the following certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, Security+, etc.)
- Work independently on information security pre-sales activities which includes:
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement
- Strategic Solution selling
- Solution Presentation
- Participate in conference call discussion
- Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
- Business Solution Proposal
- RFI/RFP specification preparation
- Conduct routine update on the new product/ technology to the internal sales staff.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Pre-Sales activities to large enterprise or government sector or related field.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry. In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems (LINUX, Solaris, Netware or Windows 200x).
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on keys security technologies such as SOC, DLP, Threat intelligence etc. and solutions and specialized expertise in one or more network technologies
- Possess exposure to security software solutions like Firewall, Content Security, Intrusion prevention, encryption, data leakage, data protection and monitoring security will be added advantage.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI's
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to cope under pressure and priorities work accordingly
- Good understanding of cloud security solution and Security architecture and design experience
- Knowledge of the security solutions landscape and industry trends
Incase above opportunity draws your interest, Please share your updated CV with details.