Senior Manager - Recruitments at Lovoro Tech
Views:31 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Presales Role - SaaS (3-7 yrs)
- Industry's first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world's most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
- In this role you will be working with customers and partners to drive new solutions using the Esper platform. You'll be a core member of a dynamic team winning new business opportunities to drive Esper's fast-paced revenue growth. You are excited to learn new use cases from innovative teams and startups, and figure out novel ways to apply Esper's platform to immediately deliver what's needed. If there's a gap, you'll be an advocate to the Esper development team to fill it.
Role & Responsibilities :
- To coordinate with the sales team to deliver proposals, solutions etc. (including Request for proposals, request for information, idea and solution generation, road-map creation, and more)
- Coordinate with the tech team to generate appropriate project estimates and to come up with execution timelines and milestones.
- Where relevant, support sales team by presenting solution to prospects and clients.
- Ensure that the proposed (technical) solution is suitable for development, its associated architecture and also get the timelines required to develop the proposed scope.
- To build knowledge repository for further business development.
- To prepare case studies of all projects.
- Be updated with latest industry and technology trends, and to market research.
- Conduct account specific research on key accounts.
- Create solution frameworks for industries / domain we choose to play in.
- Provide support to sales team for any presentations and collaterals on our service offerings.
- Create and maintain a catalogue of service offerings along with necessary collateral in terms of presentations, documents etc.
Qualities & Qualifications :
- Strong communication skills, written as well as oral
- Good sense of design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Familiarity with digital technologies (trends, key players, and more) as well as with software -development process, methodologies, standard practices and conventions, and so on.
- Strong research skills, especially with regard to scanning financial reports, industry data trends, and so on.