Senior Partner at Human Context
Views:78 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Presales Role - Meter Solution Provider (4-15 yrs)
Immediate Joiners Preferred
Our Client is a progressive smart meter solution provider offering innovative and efficient metering and communication solution to the utility sector worldwide. Our Client's product development and business strategies are complemented by its research and development, focusing on delivering inventive product, solutions, and value for changing the business ecosystem.
Our Client concentrates its efforts on offering Smart metering solution for the utility sector which is constantly changing as companies pursue new models of value creation. Our smart metering solution improves grid efficiency, helps to automate to reduce cost and improve quality, and enables interaction between the consumer and the utility, benefiting both the parties.
Vision : To be a global leader in providing Smart AMI solutions to utilities across the globe.
Mission : To design, deliver and continually enhance end-to-end Smart Metering solutions and services for utilities, while setting industry benchmarks.
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Preparation of presentations about the products and services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
- Preparation of solution architecture by understanding the requirement of the customer
- Analyzing customer requirements, coming up with solutions, drafting RFP responses & presentations.
- Understanding the Business requirements of the customer from BRD and recommend changes and modifications for product fit in.
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customer's demands.
- Identifying prospective partners/customers through various media like web, social media, networking etc. and generate leads for the sales team.
Essential Job Functions :
- Understanding Tender Documents/RFP and make analysis reports
- Preparation of BRD
- Preparation of System requirements
- Coordinating with Clients in the Pre Sales
- Coordinate with Development teams and support in preparing System requirement Documents
- Follow up with Clients
Education and Experience : B.E/B.Tech (EEE/ECE),M.sc Electronics with MBA (Preferred)
- He/ She should possess good knowledge of AMI/AMR Solutions.
- He/ She should possess good knowledge of integrating the end to end Smart Metering solutions.
- Good at articulating the discussions and derive conclusions
- Extremely good interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- Ability at analyzing customer requirements, coming up with solutions, drafting RFP responses & presentations.
- Good understanding of Electrical, Communication & other Smart technologies.