Manager - HR at Recruitment Smart Technologies India Private Limited
Views:21 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Presales Role - IT (3-7 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Study and understand the Tender (RFP) Requirements
- Prepare Power Point Presentations on the Key requirements
- Coordinate with Technology/CRM teams to get RFP/RFQs requirements/Compliance sheets filled
- Prepare well written & formatted Technical and Commercial Proposals as per the guidelines of the Organization and Tender requirements
- Plan and Submit on Proposals as per the mode of communication specified in Tender
- Follow up with Prospective clients on Next steps.
- Publish Weekly Status Report/PPT to Management
- Perform a thorough user fitment analysis through technical discovery and craft a tailored user journey for the prospect
- Lead and drive customized Proof of Concepts (POCs) to articulate product value
- Assist and enable sales team with technical presentations and to close deals with much ease
- Serve as the conduit between product, engineering and sales to solve customer use cases better and deliver a solid GTM strategy for new feature releases
- Guide prospects with product evaluation and quicker adoption, positively impacting deal closures and conversions
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs and Security questionnaires from prospects
- Contribute to product roadmap by collating critical feedback from prospects and by analysing the market.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions lead by the Product Consultant (functional) with the customer.
- Coordinate with various teams / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
- Analyse the requirements in detail and participate in the gap analysis by providing comprehensive comparison with product features inclusive of identifying areas where customizations, solutioning building needs to take place.
- Arrive at the blueprint for functional flow and alignment of product features to the same, at the domain level.
- Prepare the supportive documentation.
- Support compliance initiatives strict adherence to Bid Management process in line with laid down templates, tools and approval matrices.
- Lead in conducting problem definition/ solution identification workshops for customers.
- Own deal solutions response
- Lead Bid Solution teams in development of complex solutions for transformation deals working with broader ecosystem and effectively articulate the value proposition/differentiators in the deals.
- Provide framework for creation of marketing collateral such as Fliers, SoQs etc and review for relevancy.
- Assist in industry research, market study to arrive at gaps to be plugged
- Template Management and Ensure creation, updating and usage of reusable artefacts.
- Assist in creating reusable assets/artefacts to showcase expertise in all areas consulting, technology, outsourcing etc.
Client Visit Management : Manage visits from existing client/ intermediaries/ analysts.
- Contribute in knowledge management activities by creating case studies of existing engagements, reusable standardised collaterals, etc and ensure presales artefacts are up to date.
- Responsible for complete stakeholder management during entire pursuit cycle and maintain relationships with multiple entities within the ecosystem involving Commercial/Pursuit team, Solution design SMEs, Technology Office, Business Consulting, Professional Services, etc Act as a bridge integrating the different stakeholders
- Attend relevant training programmes and assist in preparing emerging trends in domain/technology.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions within and outside the BD group.
- Provide mentoring and coaching support for team members.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have similar experience of Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in IT Pre-Sales.
- Should have Presales/Bid Management Experience in IT & IT Enabled Services
- Preferably on SAP/Oracle Applications (ERP, HRM etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, customer handling capabilities.
- Advanced MS office capabilities Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
Benefits of Working in Recruitment Smart :
- Hybrid Work Model & 5 Days Working
- Rewards & Recognition
- Family Medical Insurance
- International Onsite Opportunities
- Leave Encashment
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.