HR at Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Role - IT (2-7 yrs)
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune.
Qualification s: BE IT/CS, BSC IT/CS, BCA IT/CS, MCA IT/CS. Preferred an MBA having knowledge on Information and Technology domain.
Salary : As per company standard.
Working hours and time: - Day shift, however demos are scheduled taking into consideration the time / region / Schedule given by the customer, adaptability to deliver /in-case of late hours this will be intimated in advance but candidate must be eager to work for any time zone/ overseas/Domestic clients as per the country/ time schedules for meetings advised. Candidate should be flexible and ready to travel to client locations / onsite post pandemic.
Key Deliverables/Mandatory :
- The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing customers on Atlassian, Zendesk, GitHub and DevOps Solutions.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presale's technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Key Responsibilities of the profile :
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI- s
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes
- To structure and produce compelling technical proposals/estimates and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate our solution products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
Candidate Profile/Skill set expectations Mandatory :
- In depth working knowledge of products preferably JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Zen desk.
- Strong interest in new offerings in technology in the field of Project Management, Devops etc.
- Give product based customized solutions to the customers on the existing product line of ASPL.
- Working knowledge of current Devops Practices and tools used in Devops Framework
- Good Knowledge and understanding on Integrations and API's.
- Understanding of Agile process is a must/Mandatory.
- Certifications in Devops, Agile methodologies, Atlassian product Suit is an added advantage/preferred.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with project management, ITSM and security/Monitoring tools integration between the same.
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with the Devops Framework and tool sets.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the India and as per client requirements.
- Project management experiences a distinct advantage.
Process Skill :
- Problem solving capabilities are a must.
- Should have in depth knowledge of Networking concepts and understandings on its technical environment with upgraded skills sets.
- Exceptionally good in English, spoken and written same as in communication skills and email communications.
- Should be able to be crisp in co-coordinating with the clients and able to understand their requirements completely.
- Providing Support over call and mails,
- Good leadership qualities.
- Should have good potential of picking up new skills and products.
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new environment. Should be an outspoken person as job requires this.
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve and communicate technical issues of projects and explore alternate solutions to the team and customers.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Is able to understand the customer and internal company communication with ease.
Please send your updated resume t and also furnish the following details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Senior Manager - Team & Key Accounts
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.