Consultant at CM JOBS
Views:36 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Presales Role - Fintech (4-8 yrs)
Company With offices in London, New York, Singapore, Gurgaon, and Berlin, the company's mission is to enable small and medium-sized businesses to obtain the debt finance they need to grow. Our fintech platform which we developed to address this problem, is being used by a number of leading banks around the world, and by us in the UK via our own balance sheet lending.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Effectively manage presales requirements for the global sales team and quickly adapt to changing processes and requirements.
- Create strong value propositions for different target segments/markets that significantly help in deal conversions.
- Develop a strong understanding of client's business and develop effective pitch material.
- Prepare effective client proposals including RFPs and RFIs.
- Collaborate effectively with teams across different time zones.
- Build market and competitive intelligence.
- Build and maintain the repository of samples, case studies and other reusable components for pitching.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- 4-8 years of work experience in a presales role with knowledge of technology and financial services/banking domains.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Understanding of pitching to banks and lending institutions.
- Strong research skills using online and secondary tools with attention to details and high on rigor.
- Hands on experience in generating leads and sales pipeline for the US and EU markets. Understanding of the concepts of demand generation, lead nurturing and lead lifecycle management.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and design appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Well versed with salesforce.
- Strong academic background.
- Masters/bachelor's in finance.