Senior Consultant at Firstcall HR
Views:52 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Presales Role - BPO/ITeS (11-23 yrs)
- Opportunities for presales n Solution consulting role in one of the renowned ITES at multiple cities.
- Looking after someone who owns the entire process of presales(NON TECHNICAL)
Below is the Job Description :
Responding to RFx / Bid :
- Creation of pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition,technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Managing client visits at centers during lead to closure cycle
- The role will require acquiring thorough knowledge of capability and credentials in DOP and the existing solutions and offerings in this space.
- Act as a custodian of all go to market (GTM) decks and offerings in the BPO space.
- Understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other groups
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Commercial and Financial Responsibilities :
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understanding and clearly defining the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and to deliver the defined scope of services and contacts
- Workung with internal teams and client representatives to create agreeable terms for documents such as MSA, NDA etc as part of SL offering
- Ensuring legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams w.r.t the Service Line offering
Knowledge Management :
- Working on case studies to be published to the external world
- Creating collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creating standardized templates for replicating across RFPs