Presales Role - BFS (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Cold Calling the regions & business line allocated. Generate leads/proposal and revenue in region allocated
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce iMarkServ -and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Should have the ability to converse with CEO/CIO of large corporations.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Montage solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales leads and heads to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Experience in the Financial industry preferred
- 2-6 years of inside sales experience across countries and geographies
- Neutral accent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a go getter
- Willing to work in shifts
Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
Interested candidates can also