Presales Role - BFS (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Cold Calling the regions & business line allocated. Generate leads/proposal and revenue in region allocated
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce iMarkServ -and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Should have the ability to converse with CEO/CIO of large corporations.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Montage solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales leads and heads to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Experience in the Financial industry preferred
- 2-6 years of inside sales experience across countries and geographies
- Neutral accent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a go getter
- Willing to work in shifts
Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
Interested candidates can also
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.