Presales Role - B2B Segment - IT (3-4 yrs)
Hiring for Pre Sales Engineer - Male
Job description as follows :
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements,
- Assesses customers- met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Provides coaching and professional development to company's members.
- Provides training to customers when needed.
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer's expectation and initial proposals.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and Service resources to align solution design with customers- business requirements.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and
account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Minimum 3 years of sales engineering experience in networking business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment.
- This position includes outside travel to customers- premises.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.