Senior Associate at Talent1st
Views:8 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Presales Role (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
a) Take end to end ownership of RFPs and provide appropriate technical solution
b) Evaluate RFPs and assist sales team in vetting & qualification of bids
c) Participate in the Pre-Bid meetings with potential Clients to understand the requirement and ensure that all necessary information is collated and mentioned in the solution proposed.
d) Prepare technical solution document including but not limited to sales pitch, project planning, resource planning, comprehensive technology stack for the project as per SOW
e) Prepare the technical presentation for potential clients and assist sales team as and when required.
f) Prepare compelling sales proposals and commercial documents outlining the cost saving and business benefits to the client.
h) Deliver training on solutions prepared and provide support to channel partners / internal Stakeholders as and when required.
I) Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and on agreed time lines
Candidate's Profile :
- Should be Bachelor/ Master Degree holder in relevant technology.
- Must have experience in Technical Proposal writing
- Need to understand clients technical & functional requirement.
- Prepare Presentations for the Solutions created and deliver demos etc. as and when required.
- 3- 5 years of work experience in technical Solutions Architect role in any reputed Information Technology company preferably in Software / Website Development domain.
- Create / collate content as required in preparing the appropriate technical solution with Resource / Cost estimation, Process flow diagrams & Project Plan as per SOW, and ensure timely completion and submission of the RFI/RFP response.,
- Flexibility to work in 24- 7 work environment.
- Positive & passionate to explore emerging technologies day by day.
- Analytical thinking and innovative work approach.