Presales Role (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities Areas
Your roles & responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Work on all pre-sales activities along with active selling.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
Title : Engineer, Pre-Sales
Number of Positions : 01
Location : Gurgaon, This position requires extensive travel throughout India.
Remuneration : INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance
Starting time : Immediate
- Min. Education Level : B. Tech/B.E. - Energy, Environmental, Instrumentation, Petroleum
- Year of Experience Required : 2-4 years
- Skills : Social skills / Strong Communications skills / Analytical Skills
- An experience of 2 - 4 in selling of sensors, measurement devices or software in B2B space.
- Ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Fluent in written and verbal communication.
- A good communicator and negotiator with excellent interpersonal skills.
For any clarifications regarding this opening or to apply, you may mail your profile with the opening title as the subject line.