Talent Acquistion Specailist at Sanguine Global
Views:8 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Presales Professional (2-9 yrs)
- Partner with Sales team to discover and solve business problem with LSQ offerings.
- To deliver a high-quality experience to the prospects & customers during engagement,acquisition, and on-boarding.
- Present and Demonstrate end-to-end product capabilities to all required point-of-contacts at prospect's / customer's end. Provide value based solutions to the client to accelerate closure cycle
- Create Solution Document / Business Proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs and create quick proof- of-concepts / custom demos / integrations to help sales team negotiate contracts and drive deal closures.
- Understand the software and tools- ecosystem of each prospect/customer and come up with most optimal ways of connecting to them.
- Assess the customer needs and arrive at the best solution via close collaboration with client's POCs, sales team, product/technology team, delivery team and partner teams, as required.
- Gain thorough understanding of the product/platform and continuously learn from new product updates and pitch them appropriately to the clients, based on their requirements.
- Gain continuous knowledge of competition landscape and their offerings across all required domains and regions.
- Providing continuous feedback to product development / delivery team / sales team w.r.t. new trends / solution expectation from the customer sides based on market demand / research.
- Continuous engagement with technology, delivery, partners and 3rd party technology vendors to drive innovations and enhancements to product / platform, thereby creating new opportunities for up-sell / cross-sell across various domains / business verticals and across all regions.
- Follow best practices and drive process efficiencies / automations & technology innovations.
- Should aim to become the solution expert and go-to-person for the regional sales team to provide solutions to cater to various customer demands and business needs.
- Build strong relationships with clients & partners and continuously explore upsell / cross-sell opportunities for there product or services with them, in close collaboration with Sales Team/Customer Success Team.
- Participate actively and deliver Knowledge Sharing Sessions & Trainings to internal teams /partners.
- Comfortable to work in the US time Zone [4pm - 1am] and extend if needed.
- Night allowance will be provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, addressing all key pain points of the client at hand.
- High degree of expertise in making presentations / proposals and contracts with good commercial sense.
- Excellent aptitude, problem-solving skills and quick prototyping / proof-of-concept-creation skills.
- Should have good exposure and experience w.r.t creating business / commercial proposals and responding to RFQs / RFPs etc.
- Should be passionate about customer-facing roles.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and drive executions quickly.
- Knowledge & Experience in SaaS, CRM Tools, Sales & Marketing Tools, Cloud/AWS would be a plus
- Good understanding of how cloud-based platforms/applications are delivered and consumed.
- Good understanding of unique features and challenges of SaaS applications (web and mobile)
- Knowledge of software tools and technologies, prevalent in the BFSI sector and how they get integrated, would be a plus.
- Should be focused on delivering results with Quality and possess ability to multi-task.
- Should have excellent work ethics and be a wonderful team player and collaborator.
- Knowledge of latest tools, technologies and innovations is equally important, e.g., knowledge of bots, AI/ML, Propensity, etc. would be a plus.
- Hands on experience as a programmer (in any language - web/mobile development) would be a plus.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills would be a plus.
- A stint in startup / early stage organization would be a plus.
- Experience of implementation background is a plus.