Hiring Manager at lookoutjobs
Views:1 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Consultant - BPO/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Only IT / BPO domain exp needed,ctc upto 20lpa
Position Reports to, Chief Operations Officer
Role & Responsibility :Pre-Sales & Solutioning
- Ensure a seamless interaction with the sales team in developing solutions for prospect customers.
- Coordinate with Centre SPOC- s, HO Stakeholders and get relevant information to put the response together.
- Ensure all processes and documentation relating to Proposals solution are available for ready reference.
- Solutioning Analysis - Quarterly analysis of type of projects, win rate, reason for loss, etc. Track Win Rate on a Monthly Basis.
- Create a knowledge base and documentation based on solutioning team learnings.
- Clear all Internal and External Audits with no non-conformance's.
- Develop and if possible, automate ways in which the overall inputs that go into solutioning can be managed better. This could be pricing, how locations are identified for projects etc.
- Creating a Knowledge Bank (Learnings) - based on proposals handled, POC's conducted, type of prospects etc.
- Managing Relationships across Centers, Sales Team, Functional Teams and Clients.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of accurate proposal responses and tracking and managing a proposal until submission.
Others: Can take on additional Responsibilities based on interest, capability and commitment in areas like
- Learning & Development
- Audit and Compliance
- Operational Excellence
- Improvement Projects
- Meticulous, organized, logical thought process, stickler for time management, an eye for detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to understand client requirements, our business and piece together solutions that could be a win-win for both parties.
- Creative thinker and constantly looking at ways to improve the process and solution provided.
- Experience working in Teams and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative and at the same time assertive.