Presales/Bid Management Role (5-7 yrs)
H- Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids) profile for Gurgaon location. Please find the job responsibility as below :
Job Title : Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids)
Experience : 5+ yrs
Location : Gurgaon Sector-18
Salary Budget : 15 lac
Job Description :
- Manager Pre-sales (Proposal & Bids) would be responsible for :
- Responsible for leading & mentoring the team of pre sales/inside sales.
- Responsible for conducting feasibility assessments using secondary research tools and techniques.
- Responsible for quality control of all proposals & marketing collaterals
- Responsible for coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for developing proposal or marketing credentials.
- Liaise with both domestic & international sales heads for their respective requirements.
- Responsible for creating effective Research Proposals in MS Word and MS PowerPoint format.
- Ability to perform within specified deadlines without compromising on Quality of the proposals.
- Maintaining records of RFQ/RFPs and updating on CRM on real time basis
- Working with Sales leads to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensuring win themes are clear and compelling.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
Required Skills :
- Post Graduate or Graduate with good grades, Good communication skills & Presentation development skills.
- Market research knowledge.
- Should have eye for details
- Pro-activeness to respond to queries raised by internal and external stakeholders.
- Should possess good secondary research skills for feasibility assessment
- Should be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have experience in creating PowerPoint Presentations by using infographics.
- Ability to work individually and with the team