DMM at PrepOnline Futuristic Pvt Ltd
Views:54 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PrepOnline - Creative Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team to enrich our blog posts, social media content, website content and marketing copy. You will be required to work on campaigns for the channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- You will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles or copies before publication.
- Work with the content manager or independently to develop the content strategy, maintain editorial and social media calendar and deliver on time
- Collaborate with design, writing and production teams to produce and distribute high-quality content (written or audio-visual in nature)
- Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to draft briefs for copywriters, designers etc
- Bachelors degree- Business, Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or other Media related streams
- At least 1 years of experience in writing or managing writers or having worked on website content management and digital media.
- Knowledge regarding keywords, web content, content marketing etc.
- Willing to work under stringent deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices