Founder at Prepcademy
Views:30 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Prepcademy - Associate - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
The job responsibilities will include and not just be limited to the following :
- Counselling prospective customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads to close sales
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates for Prepcademy and competitors
- Generating leads via social media platforms and other channels along with creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Up-selling products and services
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Managing customer concern after sales
Why Prepcademy ?
- Prepcademy, an initiative by IIT/IIM founders provides LIVE online and interactive classes for IELTS training with a mission to make good quality training accessible and affordable for all.
Why should you consider joining us?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up organisation and learn
- Work closely with the founding team members from IIT/IIM
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team and incredible work environment
- Prior sales experience (education sector preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Spreadsheets
- Good communication and persuasion skills with fluency in English and Hindi
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills