Precily AI - Technical Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Precily AI is a VC funded start-up headquartered in Palo Alto, US and offices here in New Delhi. Precily's technology is disrupting traditional work flows in various verticals like BFSI, Tax consultancy, Legal etc. in BIG4 consulting & law firms, research firms & technology companies. Our current team includes experienced Data Scientists, NLP Researchers from premium institutes and other advisors from industry and academia.
Aura (Precily AI) is a data- analysis platform for enterprises that increase the efficiency of the workforce by providing AI- based solutions.
Our team is made up of an innovative group of data scientists, engineers, and program managers united by a passion for solving challenging problems in NLP at scale. We- re committed to ensuring that our components deliver the quality and performance that our customers expect.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for domain expert content writer for our product, who can create/manage/review content and information. Should have experience in creating quality content for website, blogs, white papers, case studies, user manuals, user guides, product descriptions, social media posts etc.
- Excellent English writing/ reading/ communication skills
- Person should have excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Understand requirements in detail and thereby curate content that is best suited to our targeted persona.
- Prepare written content for marketing initiatives (blog posts, case studies, how-to videos, etc.)
- Prepare/ Improve the written articulation of product and portfolio positioning and value propositions
- Has an ability to analyse, write and produce legal content. Should also be good with finding information on the internet and consolidating it.
- Good Research skills
- Create or maintain writing resources such as templates, style guides, and approved messaging documents
- Do content strategy, messaging, and writing for advertising technology or software products
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and turn assignments around quickly
- Passionate for writing and working in a startup culture
- Highly Professional in conduct
- Candidates with Legal background would be preferred