Pre Sales Role - Digital Insurance Broking Firm (1-3 yrs)
About Client :
- Our Client is a Digital Insurance Broker based in Noida. We are a 10-year old organization, with key investors as Tiger Global, Nirvana Ventures and Blume Ventures. They work with multiple insurance companies and connect them to various businesses to sell various insurance products across the country.
- Our Client is a technology company at the core and has a well-developed insurance aggregation platform hich the channel partners use to source policies. In the Insurance space, we enable various brokers and business partners to sell health, life and motor insurance plans by using our platform.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Source new sales partners through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Routing qualified partners to the appropriate sales managers for further development
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Achieve quarterly quota of onboarding sales partners
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention
- Decent interpersonal communication skills